Some photos from our annual trip to Rockaway Beach

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

climbbike

Astoria Column
p729713740-4.png

A small stream shortly before it empties into the ocean
p714428127-4.png

p1042957889-4.png

p824273612-4.png

Near Pacific City
p842258772-4.png

p598852631-4.png

p1054268598-4.png

p904331045-4.png

I re-worked some of the photos with Lightroom 4. Wow, it's incredible how much more details you can pull from the shadows in LR4 versus LR3!

Looks great. I like the blues in the ocean....and the stream shot is great.

Is there anything else with LR4 that stands out as a big improvement over LR3??

The image processing improvements are what I have been most excited about. The adjustment brush now allows you to do much more than before, also Those 2 things alone combined with Adobe lowering the price was more than enough for me.

great shots... i love the Oregon coast, and you've captured the feel of it very well here.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back