Soundscapes

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Monday afternoon (8/28/17) smoke from a wildfire near Cle Elum gave the Olympic Mtns. a dreamy look.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Looking across Puget Sound Thursday afternoon (1-4-18), I was reminded of a Japanese or Chinese painting.

IMG_0001.jpg

Some evening photos taken from Haines Wharf Park on 8-6-18.

01.jpg

02.jpg

One of my last shots before I had to leave to pick up my son from tennis lessons.

03.jpg

The Puget Sound region has experienced poor air quality the past several days due to the smoke from wildfires in eastern Washington and British Columbia. Tuesday (8-21-18) I got cabin fever and went down to Sunset Ave. in the hope that the air would be better near the water.

It wasn't. The ferry disappeared into the smoke and you could not see the other side of the Sound.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

I experimented with camera settings and HDR to take some "artsy" photos.

IMG_0003.jpg

Two shots from the Edmonds fishing pier Sunday evening (9/16/18).

Looking back towards downtown.

IMG_0001.jpg

Looking across the Sound towards Kingston.

IMG_0002.jpg

I left my camera with the wide angle lens in the pickup. :mad:

Snow is on the peaks of the Olympic Mtns once again. I took this uncropped shot Tuesday afternoon (12-05-18) from the fishing pier using my super telephoto package of the 7DII + 500L telephoto + 2x III telelconverter for a full frame equivalent of 1600mm. For a sharper image I used the Windows photo processing auto adjust feature to remove haze.

IMG_0001.jpg

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back