STGU at Edmonds marina

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apparently the swallow-tailed gull has been on the south end of the northern breakwater, near the entrance to the marina, most of the afternoon... visible from the southern tip of the fishing pier if you have a long lens or binoculars. Hopefully it'll be there on the breakwater tomorrow as well...

I took a ton of photos of the gull at the marina today. I'll post some up in my Wildlife of Edmonds thread later tonight.

I was there too, thanks to Bill. Finally got some shots, but way too far away for my 400+1.4X. I'll just enjoy your shots, and Bill's :)

Terry

Latest report on Tweeters is that the gull is back at the Edmonds marina. Unless the sun comes out, I'll stay home and relinquish my spot to people who are coming from afar to see the gull. So far I have heard of people arriving from across the US and Canada.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back