Supermoon

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
okay, i'll jump on the wagon here... everyone and his brother will be shooting the full moon tonite, so here's mine... shot over the roof of my car with a folded shirt for a rest, 7D, 400mm, 1/320 @ f/8...

IMG_0945cropsm_zpsac86de28.jpg

everyone and his brother will be shooting the full moon tonite, so here's mine...
That's solid! Most people will not shoot a pic as sharp as this.

It's complicated here, south of Portland as it is hazy and just under 90 degrees at 11:24pm. I probably won't get the crater definition that you have here Rocky.

Last night we had high clouds with the moon going in and out. I'm still processing my work but it made for some good artsy/texture shots. We had an exceptional sunset right before...

Friday was an excellent night for photography here in the northwest.

Great work Rocky, I'll poke my head out the door and see what's happening.

Chad

Last edited:
I have taken many shots of the full moon and they all look alike. I have yet to photograph the American flag or any alien life forms on its surface.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back