This Bi-plane Didn't Get By Me!! Lucky Shot!!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Christena

I went on an extended weekend get-away to Gold Beach Or. and caught this plane buzzing the water. I had about 5 sec. to get my camera out of the bag and get it ready for the shot all the while holding my little dog. I had one SHOT:eek:

GoldBeach11059ps.jpg

Great shot Christena!! I am wondering if that plane should really be that low, but you sure lucked out! Love the yellow against the blue sky!

Ron

nice! you don't see many of those old Stearmans flying around anymore... not sure why he was so low, unless there's an airstrip close by, but you sure got a great opportunity!

Thanks guys...the pilot does stunts so I guess flying that low is okay if you know what you're doing and yep there is an airstrip that was about 1/4 mile away...we saw all kinds of planes coming and going. It's a small municipal airport.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back