Trees Big and Small

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

steveeshom

Here's a photo from a recent trip I took to the Oregon Cascades. It was a lovely June day in the mountains featuring rain and clouds followed later by sun. Great for growing trees!

5882784982_8def23e7ef_o.jpg

Trees Big and Small by steveeshom, on Flickr

The B&W looks great but my fave is still the colored due to more contrast look to it. IMO

Both are gorgeous, however I'm partial to the B&W...more mysterious because I think the mist is enhanced...love the choice of contrast!!

The B&W does look very nice, but I prefer the colored version, and could easily see it printed big and hanging on the wall in an office someplace. Very nice...

It's also today's "Photo of the Day" on our Facebook Page.

I agree with Bob on this one, B&W looks like its in a fog. :), I personaly like B&W with more detail.

Snuffy, since it IS in a fog, the B&W captures the mood really well. ;) I just prefer the green colors. I like them both to be honest, but slightly prefer the colors.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back