Tulip Festival Mt Vernon, WA

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

TheTurk

Went to Tulip Festival past Sunday and catch the sunrise. It was freeezing on the way there cuz i was on my bike.

522696081_Y65Jd-XL-1.jpg

522699174_bUHcn-XL.jpg

522704555_7hipP-XL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful work, Turk! What I especially like is that you've brought a unique vision to the cliched field of flowers shot. I particilarly like the first shot with the morning dew, the third with the sunrise over the field and (yes) the last with the ground fog and the misplaced bloom.

Beautiful!!! My faves are #3 and the last one. I especially like the tones of the last one with the wide/sharp composition and the brighter center drawing your attention in. :D

Woodland Tulip Festival

Nice work, Turk. I really like #3. These are great shots.

I managed to get to the Tulip Festival in Woodland and got these shots:

Thank you guys. Yea i didn't really want any close up shots of the flowers. Tried to focus on different compositions. It was worth to go there very early and catch the sunrise...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back