Vacation Ideas Sought for Eastern WA and/or north Eastern Oregon

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Nina, I'm looking forward to your photos. I've never been a fan of the high desert either. But a friend of mine has really been wanting to visit there so we agreed to make the trip.

Nina, do you have any photos from there you wouldn't mind sharing????

OREGON and nothing but OREGON

Okay, here we go...(and I still have another folder of waves/shores, all my water falls, Mt Hood, and a dozen other folders to go through).

PAINTED HILLS

g7374.jpg

c7458.jpg

c7536.jpg

c7510_PH1.jpg

h7411.jpg

And now for insects, a bird and seals

CRITTERS

b7808.jpg

b7841.jpg

a7864.jpg

a8263.jpg

abug1.jpg

a8240_800.jpg

Some misc. shots.....and remember, I still have covered bridges, Mt Hood, more beach scenes, and all my waterfall images to go through. Took over 1200 shots.

MISC PART 1 (for today)

Between Madras and the Painted Hills
i9787bw.jpg

Milky Way east of Prineville
fstars.jpg

My bad!!! I forgot to add here (as I did elsewhere) that the one lighthouse image is HDR/PS helped. A lot.

Thanks, guys, and Arline - I had fun taking that and yelling at George for not going slower. Glad it worked anyways. :)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back