Views of the Palouse

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

L.L. Heim.

If you want to shoot the beautiful green rolling hills of the Palouse now is the time to come. These are a sunset shot and first morning shot with a light fog leaving the valley (from Steptoe Butte). Feel free to contact me if you're interested in coming over to the east side and I can give you suggestions of where and when to shoot.

Dusty Gold Steptoe Sunset Web 3210.jpg
Misty Steptoe Morning Web 3429.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike-PDX

Excellent! Fine shots. I was over there a couple of weeks ago and mostly got rained out. The final straw was the snow flurries mixed with the rain. I did get one sunset on Steptoe Butte, and that was great. Posted some shots in the gallery. I need to find time go back.

-Mike

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com