Virginia Rail

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

rickyred

The four chicks had separated, two with each parent. The stayed far enough apart to were I could not get a full family picture. R.J

Attachments

• Yellow Legs  Rail 139.JPG
    Yellow Legs Rail 139.JPG
    572 KB · Views: 209
  • Yellow Legs  Rail 154.JPG
    Yellow Legs Rail 154.JPG
    488.6 KB · Views: 203
  • Yellow Legs  Rail 158.JPG
    Yellow Legs Rail 158.JPG
    456.2 KB · Views: 205
  • Yellow Legs  Rail 159.JPG
    Yellow Legs Rail 159.JPG
    404.5 KB · Views: 206
  • Yellow Legs  Rail 166.JPG
    Yellow Legs Rail 166.JPG
    417 KB · Views: 213
  • Yellow Legs  Rail 170.JPG
    Yellow Legs Rail 170.JPG
    414.7 KB · Views: 224
  • Yellow Legs  Rail 241.JPG
    Yellow Legs Rail 241.JPG
    587.7 KB · Views: 205
  • Yellow Legs  Rail 156.JPG
    Yellow Legs Rail 156.JPG
    574.3 KB · Views: 231
The four chicks had separated, two with each parent. The stayed far enough apart to were I could not get a full family picture. R.J
Wow! Lucky you! I've gotten many photographs of rails, but never the babies. Great series !

Great shots. I have never gotten satisfactory shots of a baby and only ID shots of an adult. I call Virginia rails the phantoms of the Edmonds marsh.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back