Washington MidSummer Renaissance Faire

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
This Ren Faire is held the first three weekends in August. Located in Bonney Lake, WA, the Faire features a variety of performers, shows and events. It makes for a fun day with a camera.​

I'm fortunate to be one of the Faire's official photographers, but all of these photos were taken from public areas except the jousting sequence, and you could easily get the same view from the other end of the Lyst (the lanes they run the horses down) if you simply show up early and snag a good spot.

DSC_3165.JPG
DSC_3161.JPG
DSC_3173.JPG
DSC_3075.JPG
DSC_3091-Edit.JPG

Last edited:
Jousting is one of the premier events, and lots of fun to shoot.

DSC_3268.JPG
DSC_3323.JPG
DSC_3363.JPG
DSC_3366.JPG
DSC_3367.JPG

Last edited:
They also have a truly amazing Equestrian Acrobatics show. These guys do stuff on the back of a horse that I couldn't do on a trampoline with a jetpack!

DSC_3513.JPG
DSC_3600.JPG
DSC_3695.JPG
DSC_3773.JPG
DSC_3760-Edit.JPG

Last edited:
This is just down the street from me, I really need to go check it out.

Sent from my nookhdplus using Tapatalk 4

This is just down the street from me, I really need to go check it out.

It's worth a visit, lots of fun subjects. Not sure what we're going to have for weather this weekend though...

If you show up, look around for me, I'm there every day. You'll almost always find me at the arena during the jousting.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back