Xylo

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

He thinks he's a mix. Jack Russel for sure, but he's unsure about the rest. His mother's owner wasn't sure who the father was ;)

Cute little bundle of energy. What do you mean you aren't good at actions shots?! The first is a little fuzzy around the face but 2 & 3 are sharp. I love #3.

I'd say your action shots aren't all that bad. #3 is especially good. An 8x10 print of that one would be a good gift for your friend.

Thanks, Mike. I think I will print him one of these. He'd dig it, for sure :)

These are great! Liked the second one the best, although number three shows more action.

Gratci, Rob. The softness in number 1 is due to it being mega-cropped. I agree, numbers 2 and 3 are my fave also. I like the expression in number 2, but the action in 3.

Cute little bundle of energy. What do you mean you aren't good at actions shots?! The first is a little fuzzy around the face but 2 & 3 are sharp. I love #3.

Thanks, Janice. I've just never had much confidence taking action shots. Digital Latte enlightened me on "AI Servo" mode sometime back, and this was my first real attempt trying to use it. I took 12 images, and failed with 8 of them. I just happened to luck out with these :)

Thanks, Christena. Yeah, 3 makes me laugh, as well. He's such a sweet but rambunctious little guy. I have a photo of him finding truffles that is going to be on the cover of an outdoor magazine here next winter. He's quite the little charmer :)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back