Yellowstone Winter 2014

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

fiznatty

I've been catching up on processing past trip photos. One of the recent galleries I finally got up on my website was my Yellowstone Winter 2014 gallery, containing images from January and December trips that year.

You can see the full gallery here. A preview is below.

Before sunrise at Barronette Peak
sunrise1214ys10.jpg

Bighorn lamb experiencing its first winter
sheepbighorn0114ys5.jpg

Coyote that walked past the car. Its entire back half was bare due to mange.
coyote0114ys5.jpg

One of my favorite Yellowstone subjects, the Common raven.
ravencommon1214ys3.jpg

A bull elk at dusk on Blacktail Plateau.
elk0114ys2.jpg

Trees, steam and sunrise in the interior.
trees0114ys21.jpg

See the full Yellowstone Winter 2014 gallery here.

Max

Great stuff! I love Yellowstone, one of my favorite places. I have a similar elk silhouette, but yours has a much nicer sky, mines just white. Like you, I was also impressed by the ravens, they're cool.

My first trip to Yellowstone was with my grandparents when I was ten years old. The ravens impressed me as well. I believe it was my first time seeing one.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back