You gotta kiss a lot of frogs to . . .

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh never mind, maybe there are no more princes. At least at the Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge, I didn't find any.

6240626491_ae5a3c31dc_b.jpg

All that practice shooting agility paid off ;)

6240626385_708dbb7830_b.jpg

All tucked in ready for a well deserved nap.
6241143006_b3042697c9_b.jpg

So sweet...frogs are cute and I love what you got!! I love how he just sits in the leaf on the last one.

I've been wanting to get a shot of a tree frog for a very long time. I am so glad they were both cooperative.

arent they the cuties little critters? I dont see them to often..once in awhile they will come into the yard .... I always make sure they are safe from the birds...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back