Recent content by kenorb

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. Waiting for the season to open

Waiting for the season to open

A few of the old timers in Newport.
  2. Pelicans at Newport

Pelicans at Newport

Just a few of the hundreds I saw at the South jetty Newport.
  3. After the storm

After the storm

South Jetty at Newport. Color inhanced.
  4. Sunset at Newport

Sunset at Newport

This was taken late today, 1/20/11
  5. Golden Sunrise

Golden Sunrise

Yaquina Bay Bridge on a clear morning has about a 30 second timeline as it turns a bright golden color from it's normal greenish gray .
  6. K

New Guy here

Re: New guy Bob, I believe I uploaded them to the gallery in Oregon Coast section. I did not receive an error notice, as the end of the upload it stated a successful upload. the pictures were 3.1 mb and pixal size was 2816 x 1140. thanks Ken
  7. K

New Guy here

Hi, I joined the PNWPhotos and have posted (or uploaded) 3 photos to Oregon coast and have no idea of how to find them. When I go to my page it shows I have not uploaded anything.. Any idea of what I am doing wrong? Thanks... Ken
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back