Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. A

NW Trek, 4/21

Bob and I visited Northwest Trek on Saturday. The last shot looks like a composite, but it's not, there were two eagles.
  2. A

Nisqually NWR - Deb's Shots

Visited the Nisqually Wildlife Refuge 2 weekends in a row. The first weekend I got one keeper shot. I took alot of photos and had setting wrong on my camera. Had to go back and try again. Did much better the second try. Was a bit colder the second weekend though. I said it was cold outside...
  3. A

NW Trek Bald Eagle

Northwest Trek, near Eatonville, WA, has some Bald Eagles on display. Unfortunately, they've been injured, and can't survive in the wild. They have a nice enclosure and if you're patient you can get nice photos.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back