NW Trek, 4/21

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

You're right, Jake, that second shot looks a lot like a composite. I really like both of her eagle shots. She got much nicer shots of them than I did. (I fell for the old "get the entire bird in the shot" routine, rather than going in tight like Deb did and getting the good image...)

Looks like a nice day out with some nice pics.

I love NWT, I've been going there since before it opened. My dad worked on the construction of all the water and septic systems there, so as a kid I got to go to work with him sometimes. I remember one morning when we went to start the backhoe the bull moose was licking grease off of it.

My favorite is the bear and his teeth... Someone needs a toothbrush! Nice work Deb, maybe I can get to our November shots one day!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back