Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. naffle

Hello!

Welcome! My daughter is 15 as well and fancies herself a little photographer.. I think it's interesting to see what's photographic to a teenager as opposed to an adult..
  2. naffle

Hello from Oregon City!

Nope, I took this photo on the 31st of May and just only heard of the contest, so I'm going to be honest and do it right. :) Let's see if I can get lucky with another shot.. it's too bad that after the 90 degree weather we had last weekend, this weekend is supposed to be much cooler.. too bad my...
  3. naffle

Hello from Oregon City!

Soo.... this water contest?? Tell me more...
  4. naffle

Hello from Oregon City!

The squirrels are pretty friendly at my office, they actually try to come inside if they think we're willing to feed them. I have a couple more of him looking at me waiting to drop him some food.
  5. Splashdown!

Splashdown!

6. Grenades

Grenades

My sons were lining water balloons up on the slip-n-slide and belly flopping on them to see who could pop the most.. My boys aren't the brightest crayons in the box. ;)
  7. waterballoon

waterballoon

This was a once in a lifetime shot, my daughter was holding a water balloon and I was able to get the shot on the first try. It wasn't even something I was trying to do, we just did it.
  8. naffle

Hello from Oregon City!

:) Again, I got lucky with the duck.. I was at Lacamas Lake in Camas Washington around sunset... I just wanted a picture because I liked the muted colors and then he stretched.. #3 Water balloons on a slip-n-slide being sprayed with water. We all had a lot of fun this last weekend in the...
  9. naffle

Hello from Oregon City!

:) Thanks for the compliments.. Yes it is a water balloon that my daughter was holding. It took one attempt, and it was quite by accident. We didn't start it up by saying that's what we were trying to do, we just did it. Please let me enter the contest. ;) And I'm a first time-er on digital...
  10. naffle

Hello from Oregon City!

Hello all! I'm glad I found a bunch of local photographers! I've always loved photography and was finally able to convince my husband to let me spend the $ on an SLR. I'm fortunate enough to have several friends who use and are proficient with Nikon's, so I settled on the D40 to get me started...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back