Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. photographmemories

Mr. Anna's Hummingbird

What Bill said. You hit a home run with this shot! Chad
  2. photographmemories

food fight! (5)

Quite the series of photos here, Rocky. Great coverage! Impressive are the colors and sharpness you have here with the light you had to work with! Very nice!!! Inspiring work to say the least. Chad
  3. photographmemories

just passin' through...

That's crazy photography. How did you pull that off? Chad
  4. photographmemories

meadowlark 1/25 - my best yet

No doubt. Probably would make for a fine print. I love the natural contrast. Chad
  5. photographmemories

unknown raptor

Nice find, Rocky! Chad
  6. photographmemories

attempted robbery

No shame in this photo, Rocky. Sometimes the chase is better than the catch; like the man once said. Damn! Good work. Chad
  7. photographmemories

couple of eagles from Friday

Good honest profile shots here! I like the blue in the sky, the branches in the first shot check out too! Boy, these are some nice pics! Everything is sharp. Sharp beak, sharp talons, sharp images. Neat. Chad
  8. photographmemories

a pair of gulls

Excellent capture, Rocky! Chad
  9. photographmemories

Owl Season 2015

Nice!!!! Chad
  10. photographmemories

Cedar Waxwings

Looks like a good evening walk. Were you using a tripod for this? Chad
  11. photographmemories

Cedar Waxwings

nicely done, Joe. I like the light and colors. Chad
  12. photographmemories

some sandpipers

Good eye, nice light. Always fine compositions from you, Rocky. Chad
  13. photographmemories

Snow Buntings

Nice find, Joe! I really like the contrast with excellent detail on the second photo here. Congrats! Chad
  14. photographmemories

Yep, Egret still back

Niiiiice, Terry! Chad
  15. photographmemories

egret at the marina 10/25

Keep your shots coming. It's amazing what you guys are getting out there, some nice pics here! I think they are probably more common up there than you guys may realize. They're somewhat common in the Portland area, I see one or two a lot of times when out at popular birding areas around here...
  16. photographmemories

Odd Left Leg on Hawk

And that's not prey? I assume that you at least caught another glimpse of the left leg? Was this the only picture? It's fury looking. Chad
  17. photographmemories

Great egret

The last one is my favorite as well, Rocky. Your technique worked well on these photos. I'm surprised you guys don't see them up there more often. I've seen them all over the place here in NW Oregon. Looking at the ebird map, northern Oregon probably has 3 to 4 times more sightings; however...
  18. photographmemories

Wildlife of Edmonds, WA. 2015

A vast majority of your documentary shots are perfect portrait photos! IMO You take a lot of those. Chad
  19. photographmemories

Wildlife of Edmonds, WA. 2015

Another fine page of excellent coverage, Bill! Chad
  20. photographmemories

The Window

Nice shot, Rocky. That's the Rocky Mountain Way! Chad
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back