Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. From our garden

From our garden

Playing around with lighting and water. (Not at the same time though!...)
  2. raysot

2012 Blues...

600mm f/4 lens from the Seattle Art Museum tower. (Next time hope to get closer...)
  3. Waiting in the rain

Waiting in the rain

Was just driving home last night and caught this.
  4. Lonely On Lopez Island

Lonely On Lopez Island

I love finding old trucks. I couldn't get closer to this one. The filed was surrounded by a fence.
  5. raysot

Location suggestions for photographing Blue Angels?

...you don't even have to pay to see the Blues saddle up. as you enter the area, they will be off to your right. Of course after they are finished it's always fun to go inside.
  6. raysot

Location suggestions for photographing Blue Angels?

I find it exciting to be at the airport where they take off/land. There's 2 areas that are excellent for their ground proximity antics: Ruby Chow Park: (Near Albro Place and Airport Way S. on the Northern edge of the field.) Situated directly north and under runway 31-Left departure at...
  7. raysot

Spring...

..is here, but taking it's sweet time!
  8. raysot

Spring is coming! Anna hummer & bloom

Nice shot! You win!!
  9. raysot

Warning: I am not a bird shooter at all

Too Many Blue Angle shows! #2 & 3 look like they're trying to mimic the Blues!
  10. raysot

The Lunar eclipse has started

I only got 2 shots... One was at maximum brightness just before the start, when the sky was clear. (Everyone has seen a bright full moon so I'll save some time by not posting it :-) The following shot was just pure luck when a hole in the clouds passed over the house... Nikon D3S, F/0 w/80...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back