Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. L

Salmon Running Venues

Thanks JaniceL. I used to live near Carkeek Park, so I'll check them out first. Lars
  2. L

Hello from Alki Beach, Seattle, WA

Okay Bob. I have tons of photos. Lived in Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Oregon, Wisconsin and Washington. I need Lightroom to organize them for me. Lars
  3. L

Nice Forum Bob. Have it bookmarked and located right next to Nikonians and DPReview forums on my favorites list.
  4. L

yeah, weren't you sitting next to me at the Digital Expo in Lynwood? Lars
  5. L

At least I had a job that I enjoyed very much. I worked 5 years more than I had to. Then it turned into too much administrative work instead of field work. Lars
  6. L

Thanks Rocky! Golden Years? I know you aren't referring to $!! My friends and family say I'm in my sunset years because I send them so many sunset pictures. LOL Lars
  7. L

Salmon Running Venues

Does anybody know where I can shoot some great pics of salmon running around Seattle or Olympic Penninsula areas in November? Lars
  8. L

Hi Everyone! It's nice to have a localized forum. I'm looking for a MacBook Pro 17" in the future and use Lightroom 3 and possibly Elements on it. I like to take pics of sporting events, landscapes, people, wildlife, old buildings. I want to visit as many National Parks before I die to see...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back