Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. K

Some Shots from Portland

Justine by Kevin Talley, on Flickr City Living by Kevin Talley, on Flickr This is me by Kevin Talley, on Flickr Hawthorne Bridge by Kevin Talley, on Flickr Portland by Kevin Talley, on Flickr I have been quiet for a while but here are some shots that I have taken over the...
  2. K

Multanomah Falls

Had some family out this weekend and we took them to the falls. I spent some extra time walking around and shooting. I know everyone and there mother shoots at the falls but here are my most recent shots. Untitled by Kevin Talley, on Flickr Untitled by Kevin Talley, on Flickr Untitled by...
  3. K

Playing with flash

So now that I have had the speedlite 270ex for a few days I have been getting some shots I am really enjoying. I can't believe what a difference a flash can make even in day light shots. Here are a few of my favorite shots. C&C welcome! Untitled by Kevin Talley, on Flickr Untitled...
  4. K

Backyard Blam: Binary Burnout

So I was asked to come out and shoot a friends cycling event. Here are a few that I feel came out good enough to share. Backyard Blam: Binary Burnout 3/10/11 by Kevin Talley, on Flickr Backyard Blam: Binary Burnout 3/10/11 by Kevin Talley, on Flickr Backyard Blam: Binary Burnout...
  5. K

Downtown Portland with my new lens

Picked up a 50mm f/1.8 over the weekend. This is the first run of photos with it! So excited to have this! Mom surrounded by purses by Kevin Talley, on Flickr Mom by Kevin Talley, on Flickr Haleigh Black and White by Kevin Talley, on Flickr Max by Kevin Talley, on Flickr...
  6. K

Hello From Portland, OR

Hello I am new around here. I joined here to learn a few things! I like to take photos for fun, Nothing too serious. I am still learning every time I use my camera. I shoot with a Canon Rebel XSI with stock lens and a Canon T70 with a 50mm f/1.8 on it. If anyone wants to go out ride bikes...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back