Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. W

Willamette Valley Morels

Have you ever tried picking out near Mt Pisgah near the river? I don't frequent CMS but I go by shroomnewbie there. Thanks for the tips about the mushrooms.
  2. W

Willamette Valley Morels

I saw these photos on the cascade myco forum. Great shots. I haven't picked morels since I was like 13 and didn't eat them we were picking commercially. I think I may get out and see If I can find some around the cottonwoods here in the valley this year.
  3. W

abandoned house in Eugene area?

LOL Thanks for the advice Tony very sound. After 4 years working for University of Oregon public safety that is a given for me. I've seen too much bad stuff over stupid misunderstandings. But I've got to find one before it's even an issue. Jared
  4. W

Thanks Hoedadkid
  5. W

I have a model friend who wants to shoot at an abandoned house. Does anyone know where there is one in the Eugene area? Thanks Jared
  6. W

Moonlight

I was just looking at the photo again, I don't think there is any blur. I was looking at a few of the lights where they were bending around branches and It looked like blur but the tree branches are totally sharp. So my bad.
  7. W

Moonlight

I don't see any distortion in the image. I see a slight camera tilt to the left. Both image are good, I really like the second tree image. The only real critique I have is for the second tree shot a tripod would be helpful. It looks like the lights have a bit of motion blur.
  8. W

Goshen's hidden Jewel

I drive though Goshen once in a while between home (Creswell) and my work in Eugene. You are very right maybe the only interesting thing there. I'll have to check it out sometime I've never noticed it.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back