Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. DeddoArts

Back in Action - Blue Heron

Hello! I've been absent from the forum for the last couple years due to having gone through the long process of packing, moving, selling the old place, and regaining my sanity ;) I've been shooting when I can, but fell far behind in editing and uploading anything (even to my site) I'm hoping...
  2. DeddoArts

Home-made twin lens reflex camera - first test

A couple weeks ago my husband surprised me with a kit to build a plastic twin lens reflex camera. I set right to work putting it together, and after a slight modification (the gasket for the top lens was smooth plastic, causing the lens to perpetually fall into the viewer. I replaced that with...
  3. DeddoArts

Bird watching on the islands

I just returned from a week of fun in the northern snow - a couple days on Orcas Island then down Whidby and over to Port Townsend. I had no idea the best bird watching opportunity would be while waiting for the short ferry ride over to PT - I followed a belted kinfisher, blue heron, and bald...
  4. DeddoArts

New from Seattle

Hello Everyone! My name is Jerry, and I'm new to this forum. I've lived up and down the western coast and (relatively) recently settled outside of Seattle. I've been shooting for years, but put the cameras on the shelf for a hiatus while my daughter was a toddler. Now I'm back to shooting...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back