Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. E

Southeastern US Road Trip

Our last 5 weeks in the US before moving to Kyrgyzstan were spent on two road trips. The first, a West Coast road trip (photos HERE) and the second driving along the SE coast. Here's photos from that trip: 1) We flew into New Orleans and immediately fell in love with the city. 2) I...
  2. E

Kyrgyzstan

2 years ago my wife and I applied for the Peace Corps. It took 18 months but in April we finally were on a plane and headed to our new home, Kyrgyzstan. The last two months have been a crazy whirlwind of travel, language learning, awkward moments and a lot of fun. Now I'm at my permanent site...
  3. E

Great Smoky Mountains NP

We recently took a trip to the Smokies. The weather didn't cooperate but I was excited to get my first extended chance to work with my new Fuji XE-2. The only sunrise we had a chance to see was on our first drive into the park A small piece of the Appalachian Trail One of the...
  4. E

Eric's 12 from '12

Thanks to my first full year being diligent with tagging all my photos in lightroom, I'm organized enough to actually make a 'best of.' These photos aren't my absolute 12 favorites from the year but they do represent the variety of things I shot last year. 1) Crater of St Helens 2)...
  5. E

Kauai

I just spent a week in Kauai and wanted to start a thread to share some of the photos as I go through them. These two are from Kalalau Beach which is located in the middle of the Na Pali Coast. In winter, it's only accessible by a fairly difficult 11 mile hike so we camped a couple nights at...
  6. E

U of Washington basketball

I had my first chance to shoot a basketball game, it was a blast. I only tried a couple angles, I had a hard time figuring out where on the baseline I liked to shoot from as well. I didn't have a 300mm prime which would have been nice and given me a chance to shoot form the corners as well...
  7. E

New York

Went to New York for a few days to visit some family and brought the camera This is the Ground Zero Memorial with the new 1 WTC in the background The subway The city from the top of the Empire State Building
  8. E

Enchantments

My wife and I took a 3 day trip through the Enchantments, a chain of lakes in central Washington. Intent on making full use of the incredible scenery I brought along 14 pounds of camera gear. The evening we headed out of town I managed to hurt myself rolling a golf cart :rolleyes: (stupidity +...
  9. E

A few from Rainier

Climbed Rainier last weekend, here are a few shots from it: Shot from a plane flying in the night before: From Camp Muir: On the summit:
  10. E

ONP South Coast

Wife and I did an overnighter from Third Beach to Toleak Point this weekend, here's a few shots: 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9)
  11. E

Headlight Basin/ Lake Ingalls

Took my wife on her first backpacking trip and of course brought the camera along. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
  12. E

Road trip to Yosemite, Redwoods and more

My wife and I are on a mission to visit every National Park in the US. We recently took a road trip from Seattle to Crater Lake, Lassen Volcanic, Yosemite and the Redwoods. Here are a few pics: Crater Lake 1) 2) 3) Lassen Volcanic NP 4) Yosemite NP 5) 6)...
  13. E

A few from the Tulip festival

Just a few. Didn't take many photos, went at a bad time of day and got tired of the crowds quickly.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back