Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. M

Some Past Agility Shots

For a number of years, my main shooting was done at different events, the majority being at dog shows and herding and agility trials. I've been particularly busy shooting dog agility, something I really love. Those that haven't seen a high level agility trial probably don't realize just how fast...
  2. M

A Lily In Reflection

I enjoy shooting a number of different flowers, but I think the Lily's are one of my favorite. A lot of people like shooting them out in the wild, but I've always preferred to bring them indoors so I have more control over background, lighting and don't have to worry so much about wind, mud...
  3. M

A Number of Familiar Faces

It seems there are a number of familiar faces here, some I've not seen in a long time and some that I wonder if I haven't run into at one time or another in the area. :D I've not been on a lot of photo forums over the last few years, especially here in the Portland and NW area, but I...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back