A Number of Familiar Faces

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Mike Jordan

It seems there are a number of familiar faces here, some I've not seen in a long time and some that I wonder if I haven't run into at one time or another in the area. :D

I've not been on a lot of photo forums over the last few years, especially here in the Portland and NW area, but I started cruising through a few of them a few months ago to see what was going on. I wasn't surprised to see some of them either gone or so dead they might as well be gone. But that seems to have been the trend in photo sites over the last 5 years or so.

I got side tracked about 4 years ago and got into glass fusing. Trust me, if you think photography is expensive, try buying all the stuff you need to buy and keep buying to melt a bunch of glass together. I'm ready to come back to photography so I'm not broke all the time. :D But I have learned a lot about photographing glass, which has been fun and gave a reason to keep using all the photo equipment I have, much of it collecting more dust than some of the glass dust catchers I've made it seems.

For those that remember me, high. For those that don't, high as well. :D

Mike

Welcome aboard from another Mike in Portland. It's basically a friendly bunch. Quite a few Portlanders here - even a few on the west side. Love to see some of your glass photos.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'll post some of my glass stuff, although I didn't shoot it like some people do that want to sell it (I've not tried to sell any of my stuff), mostly I was shooting it to show on the glass forums I've been frequenting. But I've got some and I have others that I've taken. When I participated in the other photo forums I was always showing a lot of dog related stuff as I did a lot of dog shows and events. I've got more puppy pictures, which I always like doing. I've not gotten out to do as much scenic stuff as I use to do and would like to do more of but it seems any time I get more than a mile away from work or my remote connection at home, our system crashes and I'm the only one that can fix it fast, so they keep me on a short leash... at least they try. :D

Again thanks for the welcome and I'll post some of my shots soon.

Mike

HI Mike! Good to see you made it over this way.

There are a few of us from the other forums around here as well. Good to see you are still shooting and having a good time. :)

Shadow
(Daron)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back