A Car and some Boats...No Trains ;)..critique ok

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Christena

Lumberjack029-psbw.jpg

GoldBluff09044-ps.jpg

GoldBluff09042-ps.jpg

GoldBluff09033-ps.jpg

I think my mom drove a car like the first photo only it wasn't a convertible. 1961 ford station wagon. About 1974, it helped my neighbor win the destruction derby.

@ Judy...that was up at the Prospect, Or. Lumberjack Festival, I drooled over it I think..
@ Janice...Thank you :)

like the first one best, second one does nothing for me, third and fourth are okay, I think if you had waited for better light the images would stand out more

I wonder how the second one would look rotated 180 degrees...

Just a thought. Sometimes reflection shots can have an impressionistic look when viewed that way.

@ Mike...rotateo

GoldBluff09044rot-ps.jpg

@DL...yeah I could play in photoshop and see if I can improve it. We were passing through to somewhere else and I was waiting for the light to be a certain way for this shot and I had to work fast cuz the sun don't wait for nobody ;)

GoldBluff09066-ps.jpg

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back