A Couple of Sassy's Favorites.

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Sassy

Just a Couple of my Best Shots of the year, Unfortunately I didn't get out much this year due to Car Issues, Now though It wont be such an issue come spring as the 70 Bug that is Hubbys is getting a new motor :D
Old Shanty Cabin, N/E Idaho
020-1.png

Twin Rocks, Rockaway Beach Oregon
WashingtonCountyFairJuly31st004.png

Munson Falls, Tillamook Co.
019.png

Christmas Train
ChristmasTrain2010025.png

Mt. Hood taken from Bluff Road Near Sandy, Oregon
December 17th.
MtHood001.png

Jessie, My Oldest DD and Photography Assistant/Back up Photographer on her horse Hugger.
JessieHugger011.png

You may not have gotten out much but you got some fine shots. Beautiful horse and rider, love the train of course, and the old shack is pretty cool.

Thanks Janice. Yeah I think the picture of Jessie on Hugger is my favorite. for now at least.

Great shots!! I love the Shanty, I'm sucker for pulling the car over taking similar pictures..

LMAO I was with my SIL when I shot the shanty pic. that was located between Soda Springs and Lava Hot Springs Idaho. We were on the way back from visiting some sites and I saw the shanty and hollard at my SIL "Quick! Pull Over, Pull Over! Stop Dang It! LOL. she thought I was nuts, especially when I hiked out towards the shanty a bit.

LOL...I do that all the time too when I don't get to be the driver. I'm getting ready to post my favorites and my fav B&W is a similar story =D

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back