A Peek of Oregon

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Sassy

Here are a few of the Photos I've shot over the last few years.
Cooling Tower of the Trojan Nuclear Power Plant.
coolingtowerblackandwhite-1.png

Windmills, Just west of Arlington, Oregon
EasternOregon001.png

Upper North Falls. Silver Falls State Park.
UpperNorthFallsSilverFallsstatep-1.png

A little piece of history you have there. I remember watching the demolition on TV. Goes to show, you never know whether or not that picture may be one of the last.

Thanks Janice, My Dad worked for PGE for 38 years when he finally retired, he was a crane operator and use to get sent to Trojan fairly often. he was the crane operator there the most when building the plant and he has pictures of the entire building of it and the cooling tower. all are in B&W so I shot that photo to add to his collection about a week before the implosion.

It's fortunate that you captured it. Funny, I rather miss that landmark on hwy 30 and from I-5 in Washington.

Yeah I miss it too Janice, The last time Rob & I went to the coast we came home hwy 30 and I started looking for Trojan out of habit.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back