Another Oregonian

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JDueckPhoto

My name is Jeremy and I'm really into photography. I just recently was able to get the gear I've always wanted so I'm out shooting my kids, sports, landscapes and anything else. I might also be able to build my own studio at home soon. :)

I think its great that there are others on the forum that are setting up sessions and studio days, and I will sign up for as many as I can. Shooting portrait shots for a portfolio is one of my current goals.

Here are a few shots.

View attachment 5610

View attachment 5611

View attachment 5612

View attachment 5613

View attachment 5614

Welcome to the forum. You should have a lot of fun here. This is a very positive and helpful environment.

welcome, Jeremy... looks like you've got a good start. some nice shots in your first post, look forward to seeing more of your work!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Your work is quite nice, those are some excellent photos! I really like the Heron one, the lines of the stream work great!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back