bald eagle BIF

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
got this at the park yesterday... the sky didn't cooperate, but i thought this came out pretty well under the conditions... 40D, 400mm, 1/500 @ f/9

IMG_1754cropsm_filteredomni.jpg

I am getting really jealous, the nearest place to my home where eagles congregate the eagles are too far away. :(

This is great.

thanks, ladies... this park is not only a park with paved cycling paths and boardwalks, it's also a wetland wildlife sanctuary, and has been an absolute gold mine for me for bird photos for the past several years... everything from eagles and hawks to hummingbirds - swans, at least 10 species of ducks, woodpeckers, sparrows, kingfishers, warblers, herons, chickadees, blackbirds, waxwings, swallows... and that doesn't count the mammals like otters, raccoons, beavers, etc. that live there... it's really nice to have a place like that so close to home (for now at least), and i've tried to take full advantage of it!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back