Be careful when in the rain.

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
When you are navigating those roadways when raining, be careful.

5486494787_78ce3c58fa.jpg

Even the pros can crash.
5487090224_cb98333579.jpg

That's a Douglas Squirrel, right? (brown fur on his tummy?) Nice capture :)

Fox Squirrel. He is much bigger than a Douglas and his tummy is quite light. You can't see his underside very well here.

Here is one showing off her tummy.
4203376539_00cc5562d0.jpg

I didn't know that Rocky lived in your backyard, Janice. I hope your grill is ok, 033.

I'm still smiling. So funny. Great capture.

LOL, I thought posting this might be a bit nutty, I'm glad I wasn't barking up the wrong tree.

My favortie view of squirrels is through a different piece of glass...

395109268.jpg

Ru Roh... here come the phone calls from PETA again. lol

The opinions expressed by the participants do not necessarily reflect the opions of the staff and or management ... :)

Oh, and Tony, suggest leaving that one home when you visit NW Trek, they might get grumpy. ;)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back