Beach Get Away

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Twick

We had a chance to get away for a few days in August, after a hectic first part of the month. We decided to head North up the coast. Due to a late start (guess who) we made our first real stop at Second Beach, Kopachuck. As we entered the forested path leading to the beach I was struck by these unusual growths of the trees.

As we headed north it was becoming late and we needed a place to rest our heads, this was a spur of the moment trip so no plans for lodging. Twilightville was out and my suggestion was rejected.

We spent the night in PA. The next morning we had breakfeast and I spied across the street the world famous business of one Ernst-Ulrich. The sign on the door said that it was county fair time. Off to Neah Bay and on the way back stopped for a coke at Rays (?) Grocery at Chito Beach. Looked like the managers of the resort were busy, one on the phone and one busy pounding nails. Maybe next time we will have time to stop. Caught this picture along the Straits as we began to head south again.

Heading south we had stops at Rialto and Ruby beaches and saw this brave young man taking a swim at Ruby Beach. I don't think Dad was prepared.

That night we hit Pacific Beach and spent the next day roaming and palying on the beach. I thought I was going to strike the mother load of buried treasure when I found the the "X"

Not having a shovel I spent the afternoon walking the beach, camera in hand and told my wife to "go fly a kite"

Rays Grocery has nothing to do with Chito Beach Resort....(if that is what you meant).....except they are good neighbors of mine. I am the manager of Chito Beach Resort LOL, next time stop in and say HI!

Its not what I meant at all. Just pointing out that it was a good place to stop for a drink and that the proprietors of Chito Beach Resort were busy. Next time I'am up that way we will stop to say Hey.

Its not what I meant at all. Just pointing out that it was a good place to stop for a drink and that the proprietors of Chito Beach Resort were busy. Next time I'am up that way we will stop to say Hey.

that would be great, never to busy to meet a new friend;)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back