Cape Flattery

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
went out with a friend of mine to Cape Flattery yesterday. she's lived in Washington for 22 years, but had never been there, so she was amazed at the view... we were standing at the northwesternmost point of the continental US. the light wasn't good, but i managed to salvage these...

the view looking north toward the mouth of the Strait of Juan de Fuca...

flatterynorth.jpg

and south...

flatterysouth2.jpg

thanks, Cher... would like to have had clear skies, but alas, the weather there is unpredictable, so even though it was bright and sunny in Neah Bay, the cape had clouds and haze...

Nice shots and I actually like the clouds in the north view, they make the sky more interesting.

While sun and blue skys might make the images "pop," the low intensity light captures the true image.

Bravo Zulu.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back