Cedar Creek Grist Mill

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think fall is the best time to visit the Grist Mill. But I thought I'd take a stab at it last Sunday.

There is a whole lotta green so clear shots are difficult. If only I had my pruning shears :rolleyes:

7399735258_97e735b1d0_c.jpg

Down by the ol' mill stream. by Janice L, on Flickr
7399735066_dd4c7e0f2b_c.jpg

Ol Mill Stream by Janice L, on Flickr

So I looked for other things.
7393824824_d948d92e6f_c.jpg

It's Monday, counting down to the weekend. by Janice L, on Flickr

7406147506_5226a8dfa4_c.jpg

Happy First Day of Summer by Janice L, on Flickr

7411393048_aeca861bf7_c.jpg

Cedar Creek by Janice L, on Flickr

And even dug out my smartphone.

I finally found my prince.
7399664620_3f27491af9_c.jpg

Good night sweet prince and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest. by Janice L, on Flickr

Anybody have a gargoyle that needs greasing?
7391643472_614e24e261_c.jpg

Have you greased your Gargoyle Lately? by Janice L, on Flickr

That location can sure be frustrating! I'm always annoyed that there's no real good shot of the bridge and the mill together.

You did well though, and I like all of your shots. The flowing stream shots are especially nice, well done!

The one spot that you could get a decent shot of both is really starting to get overgrown.

Thanks Lou. We are lucky, we don't have to go far to get out. So much is close by.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back