Central Oregon Coast

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

ddietiker

Another from my trip this week. Lots of possibilities, I cant wait to head back again.

16-35 @ 20mm, f11

original.jpg

interesting perspective... almost looks like you're below the level of the surf, with the water flowing down toward you! nice B&W conversion, too...

I agree, interesting angle! I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to get my camera that close to the water, but the results are excellent. Very cool shot!

Beautifully done. :)

interesting perspective... almost looks like you're below the level of the surf, with the water flowing down toward you! nice B&W conversion, too...

I agree, interesting angle! I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to get my camera that close to the water, but the results are excellent. Very cool shot!

Thank you

Bob, that is why I have a D3x, it is weather sealed. It wouldn't survive a serious dunking, but spray and water, no big deal. I used to take my D200 out in pretty good rain storms with no problems too, and it isn't as tough as this camera. The biggest issue is keeping water/salt film off the lens and filter. I covered the lens between shots and kept wiping down my 3 stop grad. Biggest problem was my glasses, it seemed foggier than it really was ;)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back