Central Oregon

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

p51

My wife and I had to travel to Bend this week on business and found a few good sites along the way. She normally takes no interest in photography but I noticed more than once we actually worked together to get some darned good shots.
I also have a soft spot for squirrels as we live in a prarie they're smart enough to avoid...
I can't recall exactly where this cabin was. I think if was North fo Maupin, along 197 heading south
CabinsMALL.png

The Oregon Trunk Deschutes River bridge:
BridgeBend.png

My wife couldn't understand why I was trying to get good shots of these critters...
chipmunk1.png

Was that second shot the Crooked River Bridge?
Or is it a place I haven't found yet?
Maybe it wasd. I am far from an expert on the line. It's the bridge over the 300 foot valley, right alongside a highway bridge and the original highway brideg now used for pedestrians at the park there.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back