Cherry Blossoms in Eugene

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Digital Latte

Rob and Tracy
Some recent photos :)

897f0c9a.jpg

89a50b79.jpg

Wow, very well done! What is the background in the first shot? I'm guessing water. I like the star effect, whatever it is.

On a side note, this isn't what I expected when I saw the title. Just goes to show what you can accomplish when you go in tight.

Bob, in the first shot, that is light coming through a tree behind the cherry blossoms. The bokeh on the 135mm f2 is pretty sweet for sure!! One of my favorite lens.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back