Cuteness Factor - doggy agility

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll admit it, sure I love all the athletes, the excitement and the suspense. But the cuteness just draws me in.

Who can resist this perpetually happy face?
5118407967_730088e931_z.jpg

Then there are the young pups, not yet ready to enter the ring but begging for a chance.
5119477036_efc4dcb0c6.jpg

The littlest ones have the hearts of the biggest ones. I think they get the short end of the deal :)
5119477102_e6e311c66c_z.jpg

But most of all you can feel the love.
5118699999_05c5b03e2a_z.jpg

5119476842_81fbf7cc6b_z.jpg

I bet the owner of that Keeshound was keeping an eye on you too ... did you try to take it home ??

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back