eagle, seagull and sunshine

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
went down to the park today to take advantage of the near-60 degree temps and get out in the sunshine... too beautiful a day to sit in the house, and since i'll be moving in a month to a location much farther from the park (but much cheaper, which is the reason for the move), and won't be able to get there nearly as often, i wanted to get what i could while it's still close... anyway, there were eagles about, which is always a good thing to see, and i managed these shots as one of them flew over on its way to their favorite perch. the seagull showed up apparently to make sure the eagle didn't stray from its original flight plan... ;) 40D, 400mm, 1/2000 @ f/10...

IMG_2000sm_filtered.jpg

IMG_2005sm_filtered.jpg

IMG_2007sm_filtered.jpg

IMG_2031sm.jpg

Great shot. I always admire the birds that defend their territories from the big ol' raptors.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back