Ephesus Restaurant

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

TheTurk

Took some photos for Ephesus Restaurant. They needed couple shots for their menu, website and advertising.

536541145_EgccT-XL.jpg

536498727_j7a3H-XL.jpg

536687443_WVWBY-XL.jpg

Not quite sure if this is the right section to post this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Took some photos for Ephesus Restaurant. Not quite sure if this is the right section to post this...

Yeah, this topic is fine. Don't worry much about posting in the right spot. I can always move something if I feel another topic is better suited for it, and I don't get upset about that kind of thing.

Nice photos, I especially like the one where they're pouring the wine. That one is really well done.

Did you use any special techniques on these? The lighting looks natural, but I know that can often be the result of a lot of hard work, rather than actually just using natural light.

I only see one thing that bothers me, and it's a small one. The white plates get lost a bit on the white tablecloth, especially in the first and last shot. I think it may work better with different colors, but I'm guessing that's the colors they actually use, and they wanted them to look correct.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back