Festival of Lights 2011

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

ront

In CDA, Idaho. The firework display was spectacular!

I used my D7000, 16-85VR, tripod and remote.

Ron

DSC3183-X2.jpg

DSC3194-X2.jpg

DSC3207-XL.jpg

DSC3213-XL.jpg

DSC3218-XL.jpg

DSC3226-XL.jpg

DSC32333-XL.jpg

DSC3242-XL.jpg

Very nice, and well done on the fireworks. The reflections really add a lot to the image, great choice of location. Capturing them correctly is harder than it looks. You can't go too long or you burn out all of the color.

That hotel looks pretty nice. I priced rooms there one time, was considering a visit to Silverwood. When I saw the room rates, I realized I probably won't be staying there... :eek:

It is not a cheap place to spend the night!! We have not and probably never will either.

Thanks, ROn

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back