Hello!.....from Bremerton

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

KatieTrujillo

Hi! My name is Katie and I own Amanda K. Photography. I'm based in Bremerton, as my studio is there, but I travel all over for work. I'm a wedding and lifestyle photographer, but have done some commercial work and I do some other things personally here and there....mostly to push myself or practice.

I love learning and also helping other people. I do run some workshops, and do speaking engagements from time to time also. Someone on another forum told me about this place, and I'm excited to meet more local photographers.

We've lived in Washington for almost 6 years. My husband is in the Navy, enlisted on subs right now, but he's going to school to be a pharmacist in the Navy. We're looking to be career and retire. We have 3 small children, ages 8, 6 and 2. We love it here and think of Washington as home :) Glad to be here :)

Amanda, hello and welcome to the forum, glad you found us! I've seen your work elsewhere on the web, and it's quite nice.

Feel free to post info on your workshops etc, both in the forum itself and also add them to the workshop and classes calendar. You'll find a link to that at the top of the page.

Also, be sure and add your website(s) to our resource directory, and add a link to your signature as well. We don't mind if folks promo their stuff as long as it's in moderation.

Also, when you get the chance, post some of your shots, so people can get a look at your work. One thing I think you'll enjoy about this site is that anyone can view the photos, even non-members, so folks don't have to register to view your photos.

Welcome Katie. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts. I might add, thank you to your husband for his service and to you as a Navy wife.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back