Hello From Clallam County, WA

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Welcome

I was just in your "neighborhood" last week at this time. Got a few good "Twilight" tour shots. My friend and I spent the day running from Forks to LaPush to Port Angeles for her daughter and a friend. We spent a lot of time chasing book or movie sites for the girls interest in the book series. (Anything to get them to read!)

I hope to be coming back soon for more of my kind of photography. You live in an amazingly beautiful place and hopefully feel fortunate.

Welcome.

I don't know much about Washington. I will take Arline's word for it. Glad you found this place. I love the photo you posted for the Bug contest. So, welcome from Oregon. Post some pictures of your beautiful area so I can see what Arline is talking about. :) Thanks! C.

I was just in your "neighborhood" last week at this time. Got a few good "Twilight" tour shots. My friend and I spent the day running from Forks to LaPush to Port Angeles for her daughter and a friend. We spent a lot of time chasing book or movie sites for the girls interest in the book series. (Anything to get them to read!)

I hope to be coming back soon for more of my kind of photography. You live in an amazingly beautiful place and hopefully feel fortunate.

Hi Arlene,
Another awesome area to photograph is Port Gamble-east of Port Angeles. I do feel extremely fortunate to be living in such a beautiful area. I moved here from Ohio in 1998-quite a difference.

I don't know much about Washington. I will take Arline's word for it. Glad you found this place. I love the photo you posted for the Bug contest. So, welcome from Oregon. Post some pictures of your beautiful area so I can see what Arline is talking about. :) Thanks! C.

Thanks Cher o for your comment on my bug photo. I have posted some more photos and will be posting more tomorrow.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back