Hello From The City of Roses

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Sassy

Ok now that I have the registration issue worked out, Thank You Bob. I can finally come in here and participate.

I am Sassy, I am from the Portland area, I've been into Photography since I was a teen, got the photo bug from my Dad who is an awesome photographer. I'm mainly into landscape photography, most of what I have shot over the last couple of years is from the Northern Oregon Coast and the Historic Columbia River Gorge.

I have 2 daughters, Jessie & Chrissy, Jessie is into Photography as well and is very good. Chrissy isn't really into it, although some times you will see pics I have taken that have one or both of my girls in them since Jess & I usually drag Chrissy with us LOL.

Can't wait to jump in and start participating.

Welcome to the site, Sassy. I was just enjoying your Idaho photo thread and am looking forward to more of your contributions here. :)

I'm glad you made it in here, must not have told Bob you know me. lol
Welcome to the group.

I'm glad you made it in here, must not have told Bob you know me. lol
Welcome to the group.

That's why she had so many problems Tony. When she registed it said "Do you know anyone here", she replied "Yeah, Tony!" and it said "Sorry, I can't let you in..." :)

Actually, our anti-spam software was locking her out. I really hate the fact that it does occasionally lock out a legit member. But it also locks out 20 to 30 spammers PER DAY! (It has a log telling me who tried to register and was blocked) Without it, the forum would be so clogged with spam it would be unreadable.

BTW - If you know anyone who has tried to register and had some sort of a problem like that, or if you're reading this as a guest and had that problem yourself, please get in touch with me using the "contact us" form and I'll set up their account.

welcome, Sassy... you've got some gorgeous scenery to work with down that way... the Oregon coast and the Gorge are both treasure troves of opportunities for landscape photos!

LMAO So it was all your fault Tony! I figured it was something like that LMAO.

Thanks for the warm welcome Everyone.

Welcome. It seems we are a tad top heavy with all those up north :)
Good to see a Portlander.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back