Hello from the Oregon Coast!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Hello everyone,

I'm John McManus and I live in Lincoln City Oregon. I've always dreamed of living on the coast, and, well, here I am. I love it here! It's a photographers dream. I've been here five years now and have only scratched the surface. There's so many pictures to take! I am a Pacific Northwest native with my home town being Redmond Wa. I have been taking pictures ever since my first photography class in high school. That's a long time, but I'm not going to tell you how long :) Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy my work as much as I enjoy yours. It's nice to be on a site where I can share my work with my colleagues. I look forward to being part of this group! Thanks.

John McManus

welcome, John... i'm hoping to find me a spot down that way - maybe Coos Bay or Florence - when i retire. you're right, there are so many photo ops, you could spend years there and never shoot them all! i love the Oregon coast, and look forward to seeing your work.

welcome, John... i'm hoping to find me a spot down that way - maybe Coos Bay or Florence - when i retire. you're right, there are so many photo ops, you could spend years there and never shoot them all! i love the Oregon coast, and look forward to seeing your work.
Well your in luck Rocky. When you do decide to head this way you let me know and I'll help you find a home. I'm also a broker for Prudential Real Estate in Lincoln City. If your interested just e-mail me at johnsgonecoastal@hotmail.com. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome John, I get down that way quite a bit during the spring and summer as my Sister in law and her hubby live in Rockaway.

Might be hitting you up for some out of the way places to shoot come next spring since I am drawing a blank on somewhere new to check out.

This thread was started back in September, so John has been here for a bit. I think he already posted some stuff in the forum, but the easiest place to see some of his work is in the gallery. You can view his gallery here: http://www.pnwphotos.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/688

Here's got some real nice shots there, most of them are from the Oregon Coast as you may have guessed by his name.

I guess my mind has gone to the dogs LOL

Janice, somebody replied to the thread, which popped it up as new again, and then a couple more folks commented, so at a glance it looked like he was new. We have enough members that you can't always remember who's posted and who hasn't etc.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back