Hello I'm from _____ ..... and on my way home soon......

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Digital Latte

Rob and Tracy
Hi,

real name is Rob, I was born on the other side of the big rocks (tri-cities), moved to Seattle area around 11 yrs old

About 6 years ago I was offered a job in Texas (Dallas area), it was supposed to be about a 3 month job.............. I've been here ever since

I have applied for a transfer with my company and might get to come home (pretty close to home, Bellingham) soon.....

My screen name ...... My friend owns several forums and when he tells me stories about flame wars and such I always as him, What member said that, his reply is always "I don't know, SOME IDIOT" there you have it

peace

rob

I have to admit I was wondering what "some idiot" was up to, and how he'd gotten past the spam filters.

So, you're a wise guy, eh? Well, then you should fit right in with some of the others around here...

Welcome aboard, glad you found us!

I have to admit I was wondering what "some idiot" was up to, and how he'd gotten past the spam filters.

So, you're a wise guy, eh? Well, then you should fit right in with some of the others around here...

Welcome aboard, glad you found us!

LOL thanks Bob, yes, Im a smart ass, but Im nice

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAWB, we can't replace you, no one else will do your job for what we pay you :)

thanks for the welcome everyone, I should find out something this week, we are all very uptight this week around my house.......... I hope I get it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I didn't get a transfer from my work, I got laid off on July 2nd after almost 7 years with the company :-( ......... Oh well, that meant I getz to come home !!!!

We decided not to come back to Seattle for cost of living reasons.... we searched and read and searched and decided on ............. drum roll please

Eugene Oregon......... So far we love it, the people are cool, and the area is awesome, we are just 1 hour from the coast (Florence) and surrounded by many other great features........ I can't tell you how glad we are to leave Tex-ass.....

I plan to visit the forum a lot more now that I am local............ see ya around... peace

Rob

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back