Hi

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

ddietiker

Hello folks.

I have been looking around for a local photography forum. After browsing the pages here this seems like a nice place to land :)

My name is Douglas Dietiker and I am a landscape photographer. I got started the way many landscape folks do, by hiking and camping in this beautiful area we call home in the pacific northwest.

A little about me. I retired from corporate management a few years ago which has allowed me to spend my time doing the things I love which also includes cooking in addition to photography. I do not market myself but some how people have found me anyway. I am one of the Photographers selected to represent the International Environment Photographers Assoc. and am featured in their international shows. I have been published in Outdoor Photography magazine, I am one of the Featured Photographers for Singh-Ray camera filters and have won several awards and shown my work in some galleries in the Seattle area. I also donate images to organizations to raise money, the most recent will be the Children's Hospital in Seattle Christmas cards this year.

It is nice to meet all of you :D

Hi Douglas! :) Glad to see you here too. I think this is going to be a great place for me to visit regularly and meet other local photographers :)

I didn't know all that stuff about you! You have some great work! :)

It always feels like bragging Katie, so I don't usually mention too much. But I guess it is important sometimes so people know who you are.

Yes, it's great to hear about that, sounds like you've done some really neat stuff and are quite a skilled photographer. Congratulations and welcome aboard!

Hi Douglas....I am fairly new here also but welcome. I looked at your work on your website and it's most impressive.

Chuck

welcome aboard, Douglas... i'm also primarily a landscape shooter, and enjoy getting out and photographing this beautiful state when i can. i checked out your web page... some very nice images there! i especially liked "Valley of Light", "Sea Star", and "Autumn at Elowah". very nice work! look forward to seeing more of your photos here...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back