HI

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

welcome, Shadow!

i'm a much better shot with a Canon than with a pistol... then again, i get a lot more practice! ;)

hi Shadow
welcome to the board :)
care to share your real name? a link to your portfolio? tell us a bit about you?
hobbiest? amateur? pro? LOL

Well untill they make pistols with VR I will still be terrible with them.

I will see about getitng some links ot my images as soon as I figure out this intarweb thing.

Last edited:
a 1911 with barrel stabilization... now THAT would sell like hotcakes!! hey, they can do it for the M-1 Abrams, so it's just a matter of micro-miniaturization, right? LOL!

my slogan is "I shoot people & pets" used to have it on the windows of my old SUV ... and when they question it, I say yes, with a Canon :)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back